Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody. A Porterhouse Steak is a man steak. It's cut from the short loin of the primal and contains both the New York Strip and the Filet. So you get two steaks for one – plus a big ol' bone to gnaw on!
Everything, from the Clam Chowder, to the steaks, and drinks was fantastic. I had the ribeye which was excellent. Porterhouse and T-bone steaks contain a large section of strip and a smaller section of tenderloin. You can cook Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody
- You need of ● For The Steaks.
- It’s 2 (2 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [room temp].
- It’s as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Weber Steak Shake.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Viadailia Onions [you'll want em' sweet!].
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s as needed of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of White Wine.
- You need of ● For The Vegetable Melody.
- It’s 1 Pound of Baby Golden Russet Potatoes [rinsed – halved].
- It’s 1 of Viadailia Onion [quartered].
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery [1" cubes].
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [1" chopped].
- It’s 10 of Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- You need 1 of LG Carrot [peeled and 1" chopped].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of French Herbs De Provence you'll want a hint of lavender.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat vegetables].
Since both sides must be cooked together, it's better to select a temperature and time based on the. Also Known As: King Steak; Porter House; Porterhouse. Big flavor and often big enough for two. Simply season this sublime combination of Strip and Tenderloin for the grill or oven.
Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody instructions
- Here's where you start. #1 Hit the mall and purchase her favourite perfume. Speed of you have to. And, make it a big bottle! #2 Take a selfy of you air blowing her an innocent, adoring loving kiss and have it professionally framed at same mall. [angry chicks really do seem to dig those photos for some reason?] #3 Make sure you buy her an extra large colorful card that says all of those sappy yacka yacka yacka pretty words and whatnot. Glitter, I've come to learn is also good..
- Step #4. Make her favorite meal. In her case, it's a massive grilled Porterhouse steak served with super fresh mushrooms, sweet Viadailia onions and a crispy French Herbs De Province vegetable melody..
- Other than that, here's what you'll need food wise. Easy peasy!.
- Chop all of your vegetable melody and add seasonings, broth and white wine..
- Seal vegetables tightly and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Stir once..
- Season your room temp steaks with fresh ground back pepper, fresh ground sea salt, steak seasoning [like webers] and Worcestershire Sauce..
- Grill your onions in butter, garlic olive oil, white wine and fresh ground black pepper until slightly translucent..
- Then add your mushrooms to the mix and sautee for 5 minutes longer..
- Grill steak as per her expectations! Rare – medium rare? Anyway, a good medium rare is always in order!.
- Plate, serve and prepare to be worshipped! Serve with a quality white wine. Enjoy!.
- Sorry baby! 😩.
This Porterhouse Steak recipe is tender, juicy and full of delicious flavors, rivaling the best steakhouse restaurants! This Porterhouse Steak rivals that of your favorite steakhouse restaurant! Suchen Sie nach Restaurants mit Geschenkkartenfunktion. I packed a few enormous porterhouse steaks in the cooler, and whipped up a batch of compound We enjoyed the bold Steakhouse variety with our Porterhouse Steaks, and the Texas Ranchero. Sometimes called The King of Steaks, a porterhouse steak is an indulgent and impressive cut of meat.