Crockpot potato broccoli soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! And what's better on a cold and busy weeknight then a meal that's easy too? Who doesn't love broccoli in their cheesy potato soup?
Crock-Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup Gluten Free With L. Slow Cooker Potato Broccoli Soup Slow Cooker Potato Broccoli Soup. Instead of the potato based on the other reviews I. You can have Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- It’s 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot.
- You need 2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of ham.
- Prepare 8 small of potatoes.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chives.
Loaded broccoli potato cheese soup is the ultimate broccoli cheese soup recipe. With how hearty and filling it is, this soup is a popular recipe year round! Add the broccoli, onion, carrots, chicken broth, cream of celery soup, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to the slow cooker. I just finished eating this wonderful yummy soup, and it was so easy to make.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup step by step
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
This broccoli potato cheese soup won't freeze well because of the dairy. If you don't have cheddar, try using a good melting cheese such as Gruyere cheese. A little blue cheese would also work really well. Slow Cooker Crack Potato and Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup should come with a warning label! LOADED with cheddar, bacon and ranch!!