twice baked stuffed potato wedges. Learn how to cook great Twice baked potato wedges. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Twice baked potato wedges recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Twice baked potato wedges recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.
For many people, they think that Twice Baked Potatoes are hard to make and only get them when they go out to dinner. Scrub and pierce potatoes; rub with oil. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise. You can have twice baked stuffed potato wedges using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of twice baked stuffed potato wedges
- Prepare 3 lb of potato.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of sausage meat.
- Prepare 1/2 box of cream cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 packages of mushrooms.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavey cream.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese.
Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the cheddar cheese, whipping cream, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Bake for one hour, or until fully cooked.
twice baked stuffed potato wedges instructions
- wash potatoes thoroughly, lightly oil and sprinkle salt. bake in oven until tender depending on potatoes used.
- when potatoes are done, slice lengthwise in half and scoop out most of potatoe leaving a thin layer and skin.
- sautee sausage meat in pan.
- add mushrooms to sausage then scooped out potato and cream cheese.
- use heavey cream to cut through mixture.
- add 3/4 of shredded cheese,garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- spoon mixture back into potatoe halves.
- sprinkle rest of the cheese on top of each potato half.
- bake in 400°F oven anout 15 minutes until cheese melts.
Remove potatoes from oven and let cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out potato, being careful not to tear the skins, and place in a large bowl. Add butter and salt to potatoes; mash until smooth. Add sour cream; mash until combined. Cut each potato in half lengthwise.