Curry Shrimp. Couldn't find any cilantro after adding an extra tablespoon. Not really happy that I wasted a pound of shrimp on this recipe. This is a subtle yet richly flavored curry that complements shrimp perfectly.
In a large skillet, saute onion and curry in butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth and milk. Sprinkle the curry powder over the onions and continue cooking the onions, stirring, for another couple of minutes. You can have Curry Shrimp using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Shrimp
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 pinch of crushed red pepper.
- You need 3 pinch of black pepper.
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 4 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 4 medium of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of green beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of broccoli tips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and pour in the coconut milk, stirring to combine. Add honey, salt, and lime juice, and allow the sauce to heat up until bubbling gently. Pulse onion and ginger in a food processor until finely chopped. Hello again everyone, it's Sabrina again from Cooking with Points – a recipe blog dedicated to Weight Watchers friendly recipes.
Curry Shrimp step by step
- peel and chop potatoes into small chunks.
- season potatoes and shrimp with all seasonings.
- chop onions green pepper and garlic.
- in a medium to large sauce pan heat olive oil and add potatoes when oil is hot.
- when potatoes are almost done, take out of the oil and set aside.
- in a separate pan, sautee onions, green peppers and garlic.
- add rest of the vegetables to the garlic, onion and green pepper.
- when there is about 8 minutes left add the shrimp; add potatoes at the end.
Indian curries at my favorite restaurants have always been difficult to enjoy on Weight Watchers because of the heavy use of cream in recipes. I am currently all about light, easy-to-throw-together meals. Jamaican Curry Shrimp – curry with big bold flavors — coconut milk, thyme and bell peppers are among the ingredients that round out this curry stew profile—yet surprisingly simple to make. Remove to a plate and set aside. Wash the shrimp with vinegar and water (If frozen, thaw the shrimp.