Beef back ribs n veggies. Beef back ribs n veggies Fast n easy recipe that basically cooks itself! Cut Beef Back Ribs into individual pieces and place in Crock-Pot® slow cooker, sprinkle salt and minced garlic on the pieces of beef. Then mix onion soup and water.
When serving you put on top of Rice. The Best Beef Back Ribs Oven Recipes on Yummly Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila. You can cook Beef back ribs n veggies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef back ribs n veggies
- You need 2 lb of Beef back ribs.
- You need 2 cup of Red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcestshire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Potatoes large dice.
- Prepare 4 small of Yellow onions.
- It’s 1 of Salt liberally.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 slice of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Flour as needed.
- It’s 3 cup of Beef stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley chopped.
An easy recipe for tender, flavorful oven beef back ribs. It's not a quick recipe, but it's truly easy, and the result is so very flavorful! There's something almost primal about eating tender, flavorful meat right off the bone. I guess they unleash the cavewoman in me. 🙂 These popular sides to go with barbecue ribs range from southern classics like mac and cheese and collard greens to lighter fare including crunchy slaw and an unexpected fruit-laden salad.
Beef back ribs n veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Oil cast iron skillet and place over med high heat. Dredge ribs though flour so that they are completely covered. Put in skillet n sear on all sides..
- Add onions n carrots n cook until onions are transparent. Add carrots. Cook 3 minutes then add mushrooms n garlic. Cook until all vegetables sauteed.
- Add wine and half your beef stock. Cook untill simmering, cover with foil and put in oven..
- Bake for 1 – 1/2 hrs. basting with beef stock every half hour and turning the meat. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Take out of oven and rest the meat for 5- 10 min. Enjoy!!!.
Whatever you choose to serve with your ribs, just be sure sure to have plenty of barbecue sauce—and napkins—on hand. Place a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet; set aside. Season beef with salt and pepper. Transfer beef to the wire rack. You'll be coming back to these beef ribs time and time again.