Paav bhaji kababs. Pav Bhaji Masala Recipe: Pav Bhaji is one of the most popular Indian snacks, specially in Maharashtra. It is a delicious combination of different vegetables cooked and mashed together. This is one dish, loved by people of all ages and cooked with.
Delightful yummy dish which will Never Ever Fail to please you, you bet!. Food is the basic necessity we work for. And decades back in Mumbai, this seemed to be the problem. You can have Paav bhaji kababs using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paav bhaji kababs
- It’s 2 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of capsicum.
- You need 5-6 of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2-3 pods of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ” Ginger.
- You need 2 of tomatoes diced.
- It’s 2 of Green chilies.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Paav bhaji masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of papad.
- You need 1 of onion cut in rings.
Lunch breaks for workers of textile mills would fall short for the full meal and hence arrived a new dish "Paav Bhaji". Paav Bhaji is a snack that is made at home as well as in restaurants. But Living Foodz takes this traditional recipe to another level and presents it in a unique way. Try this recipe at home and impress your family.
Paav bhaji kababs instructions
- Take a pan and add butter When it melts add ginger- garlic and sauté.
- When it’s slightly sautéed add chopped onions and stir Sauté till they are slightly brown and in all the dry Masalas and stir.
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilli if you like Sauté and let the tomatoes cook..
- Add all the vegetables (finely chopped) and mash well with a masher. (Except boiled potato.
- Add 1 cup water and close the lid Let the raw vegetables cook This will take just 5-7 minutes..
- Now remove the lid and add boiled potatoes and mix everything well Cover and cook for some more time so that everything gets well incorporated Remove the lid and mix well. Now let it cool completely.
- For making kababs Add rice flour and bread crumbs to it Mix well and shape them up..
- Now put little oil on a hot griddle pan and shallow fry the kababs on medium flame till done from both the sides.
- Roast a papad for garnishing Garnish the kababs with roasted pakad, onion slices and coriandEr leaves. Serve with any chutney of your choice.
Try this easy Pav Bhaji recipe with step by step photos! If you love Indian street food, you have to try this easy pav bhaji recipe. A yummy blend of spices, butter and mashed veggies, this pav bhaji recipe tastes like heaven with each bite. The best part is that this pav bhaji recipe can be made in just under an hour. Pav bhaji is a fast food dish from state of Maharashtra , India.