Beef medallion. Plenty of Beef Medallion to Choose From. Medallions are basically small round steaks. Occasionally, you may see medallions that come from other cuts, such as the strip loin.
Remove beef to a warm plate. The Best Beef Medallions Recipes on Yummly Stewed Beef Medallions With Fried Egg, Garlic Butter Rice With Beef Medallions, Spiced Beef Tenderloin With Shrimp Place beef medallions on a small flat dish. You can have Beef medallion using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef medallion
- You need 200 gm of Angus beef tenderloin.
- You need 80 gm of potato.
- Prepare 40 gm of botton mushroom.
- Prepare 100 gm of spinach.
- Prepare 120 gm of pumpkin.
- Prepare 10 gm of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 40 gm of fried onion.
- It’s 10 gm of instant demiglace powder.
- Prepare 5 gm of rosemary.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature before roasting. Bring a sauté pan to high heat. Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
Beef medallion step by step
- Cook the beef acording to the costumer request.
- Boiled saute the potato in butter then add parsley, then sautee the spinach and start to reheat the pumpkin puree.
- Arrange the beef on the plate top each other put the sauteed spinach molded with the round ring and pumpkin puree on top then put the chunky potato in the middle.
- Then put the mushroom sauce then garnish with fried onion and rosemary and cherry tomato.
Beef Tenderloin Medallions with Potato "Risotto" Bon Appétit. Beef tenderloin sliced into medallions are cooked in butter and topped with ham and cheese in this luxuriant entree idea. Season lightly with salt and pepper. In this easy recipe, inspired by steak Diane (an American restaurant classic), we're searing beef medallions, then using the fond in the pan to make a rich, bright mushroom sauce for spooning on top. Garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed kale make for delicious, simple sides.