Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese. Sausage and potatoes skillet variation ideas. I mentioned the dijon sauce which goes well with the sausage and potatoes, but another great topping: parmesan cheese. Freshly grated with a microplane is the best!; While we love and I highly recommend the baby gold potatoes, baby reds will work here as well.
I took the sausage out and sauteed the onion in the frond and tossed in a clove of finely chopped garlic with about a minute to go on softening the onion. Then I added in the kale and cooked it for a few minutes before adding in the cooked sausage and tossing that together. If desired, sprinkle with a little more paprika over the top, about ½ teaspoon or so. You can cook Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese
- You need 1 packages of Sausages.
- It’s 1 cup of Seasoning blend.
- Prepare 8 of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 packages of Velveeta block cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion (small).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Kielbasa Sausage Cheesy Potato Casserole is a delicious comfort food recipe made with sausage and potatoes in a creamy cheese sauce and baked until tender. Kielbasa Sausage Cheesy Potato Casserole Want to try an easy and delicious meat and potato meal that is not only cheesy and creamy, but filling and satisfying? Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large skillet; add onion. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary.
Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese step by step
- Dice potatoes, velveeta cheese, sausages and onion.
- Heat oil in skillet and add seasoning blend and onion to oil let sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes cup of water and sausages in a large skillet or pot let simmer on medium heat 30 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add velveeta cheese and additional water as needed..
Add sausage mixture and stir gently. Transfer the cooked sausage to a large baking dish. Place the potatoes into the baking dish, leaving some oil. This Braised Cabbage with Potatoes and Smoked Sausages is the kind of down home dish that's tummy filling and simple to prepare. Sweet green cabbage is braised in bacon drippings then cooked with slices of smoked sausage and tender Yukon Gold potatoes.