Sausage stuffed potatoes. Sausage-Stuffed Potatoes These cheese-topped baked potatoes stuffed with pork sausage are nearly a meal in themselves. "I learned to cook at my mother's side," recalls Janice Murray of Rogers City, Michigan, "and this recipe was a family tradition." This potato is really a meal in itself. Stuffed with sausage and cheese, it makes an easy hot meal to enjoy right out of the oven or at room temperature. To the sausage mixture, stir in ½ cup of the grated cheese and the parsley.
When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. This Garlic Sausage-Stuffed Artichokes with New Potatoes recipe gets its flavor from fresh pork sausage, dry white wine, and tangy Dijon mustard. Get the recipe from Food & Wine. You can cook Sausage stuffed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage stuffed potatoes
- You need 7 of red potatoes.
- It’s 3 of sausages.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
They're also good at room temperature. Lidia potatoes stuffed with sausage and mushrooms recipe. Learn how to cook great Lidia potatoes stuffed with sausage and mushrooms. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Lidia potatoes stuffed with sausage and mushrooms recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Sausage stuffed potatoes instructions
- Boil the potatoes whole.
- Meanwhile flake your sausages.
- Cook the onions,tomato and red pepper in butter.
- Then add the sausage flake and cook for 3 mins,stir in the the spices and cook for another 2 mins.
- Finally add cheese and cilantro and set aside.
- Check if ua potatoes are cooked bt nt over cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into halves and sautee them in a pan with butter and herbs(cilantro and rosemary).
- Then make small potholes in the potatoes and finally add your staffing..serve immediately Wolaaa!!.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat, and drop a rounded tablespoon of potato mixture into the hot skillet. Just wanted to share this delicious recipe from Lidia Bastianich with you – Buon Gusto! Lidia's Recipes Unique Recipes Appetizer Recipes Vegan Recipes Appetizers Cooking Recipes Cooking Ideas Lidia Bastianich Good Food. These Sausage and Egg Breakfast Potato Skins are a new way to serve up your old breakfast staples. As the name suggests, this is a potato stuffed with sausage and topped with an egg and cheese!