Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody. Scan, pay, & be on your way. On groceries, gadgets, & even last-minute gifts. A Porterhouse Steak is one of the very best cuts of meat.
To be fair, the server was sweet, and my girlfriends burger and bun were very good. To… But now Big Mike's Steakhouse is proud to bring the "best thing in the world" steak eating experience to the people in small towns without the expense or drive that goes along with the big city steakhouses. Big Mike's is famous for our high quality steaks cooked to perfection on a wood-fired grill served in a relaxed rustic atmosphere. You can cook Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody
- Prepare of ● For The Steaks.
- Prepare 2 (2 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [room temp].
- Prepare as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need as needed of Weber Steak Shake.
- You need as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Viadailia Onions [you'll want em' sweet!].
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need as needed of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of White Wine.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetable Melody.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Baby Golden Russet Potatoes [rinsed – halved].
- Prepare 1 of Viadailia Onion [quartered].
- You need 2 Stalks of Celery [1" cubes].
- It’s 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [1" chopped].
- You need 10 of Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- You need 1 of LG Carrot [peeled and 1" chopped].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of French Herbs De Provence you'll want a hint of lavender.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat vegetables].
Great recipe for Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody. Everything is bigger at Big Mike's Steakhouse. Their meat is so thick and hearty that you can easily share a steak meal with a loved one or even a couple of friends. From oysters to shrimp, Big Mike's Steakhouse also has a variety of seafood options.
Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody instructions
- Here's where you start. #1 Hit the mall and purchase her favourite perfume. Speed of you have to. And, make it a big bottle! #2 Take a selfy of you air blowing her an innocent, adoring loving kiss and have it professionally framed at same mall. [angry chicks really do seem to dig those photos for some reason?] #3 Make sure you buy her an extra large colorful card that says all of those sappy yacka yacka yacka pretty words and whatnot. Glitter, I've come to learn is also good..
- Step #4. Make her favorite meal. In her case, it's a massive grilled Porterhouse steak served with super fresh mushrooms, sweet Viadailia onions and a crispy French Herbs De Province vegetable melody..
- Other than that, here's what you'll need food wise. Easy peasy!.
- Chop all of your vegetable melody and add seasonings, broth and white wine..
- Seal vegetables tightly and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Stir once..
- Season your room temp steaks with fresh ground back pepper, fresh ground sea salt, steak seasoning [like webers] and Worcestershire Sauce..
- Grill your onions in butter, garlic olive oil, white wine and fresh ground black pepper until slightly translucent..
- Then add your mushrooms to the mix and sautee for 5 minutes longer..
- Grill steak as per her expectations! Rare – medium rare? Anyway, a good medium rare is always in order!.
- Plate, serve and prepare to be worshipped! Serve with a quality white wine. Enjoy!.
- Sorry baby! 😩.
However, it's the steak that will steal your heart. Our Bison Porterhouse Steaks are unreal. Like the T-Bone, Porterhouse steaks have New York Strip on one side and tenderloin on the opposite but the difference is the tenderloin portion is much bigger on the Porterhouse Steak. A Porterhouse is a T-Bone taken to the next level. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant.