Chips Masala. Masala fries are a fantastic fakeaway. Packed with flavour and spice, they are perfect comfort food and ideal for snacking on whilst watching the latest box set after a busy day at work. Add the garam masala, turmeric, and cumin.
It's the dynamic spicy flavour to it that perhaps drew people to the meal. You can prepare this at home if you're not planning on eating out or make the potato chips masala at home and invite your friends for a movie viewing party. Fry the chips, twice. (Fry them the first time, then drain them from the oil, re-heat the oil and fry them again to make them extra crispy) In a pan, heat the margarine/butter. You can cook Chips Masala using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chips Masala
- It’s 1 kg of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, Onion, bay leaf and Green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, ginger powder and All spice mixture.
- It’s 2 large of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Afghan red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1 of enough vegetable oil to fry chips.
- You need of salt.
When it melts, turn off the heat, add the spanish paprika or tandoori masala, salt, red chilli powder, garlic paste, tom The masala coats the chips perfectly and its the best dish to create for those quick lunches. I think very fondly of Totem Kiosk in Nakuru where I learnt how to make this unusual chips recipe. Make sure the potatoes are sliced into normal chips shapes and wash them over two times to get rid of starch. Place the frying pan with cooking oil over heat and let get hot.
Chips Masala step by step
- Slice potatoes into chips and fry. Set aside.
- Sautee onions garlic green chilli and all the spices for 5 minutes…then add diced tomatoes and stir.
- As the sauce thickens add the lime juice and salt plus the chips and mix well… cook for another 5 minutes or until the sauce glazes the chips..
- Serve with shredded cabbage topped with garlic mayo….or French toast and sausages.
Fry the potatoes to a crispy nature and set aside. Add butter to another empty pan and place over heat. Let it melt and lower heat to. Masala Chips bhavesh So on my travels to Mombasa Kenya I came across masala chips, they are pretty quick to make and gives the humble… Gluten free Gluten free, Indian, Mains, Vegan Indian Print This Yumitos masala remix potato chips its tempting aroma and yummy taste. Bite into one, it's truly irresistible.