Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa. Flip the fish carefully, and add the lemon mixture to the pan. Serve immediately topped with sauce from the pan. This is a really wonderful dish.
Heat a nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. This Pan Fried Rainbow Trout with Pineapple Salsa is a simple and refreshing dish that can easily be doubled if you want to serve it to a larger group of people. The salsa can be made on its own and served with corn chips as a dip. You can cook Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa
- Prepare of fish fillet (i use snapper).
- Prepare of russet potato (peeled).
- It’s of light cream.
- Prepare of baby peas.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of mint leaf (mixed with peas).
- You need of pineapple.
- Prepare of tomato.
- You need of red onion.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It’s of lime.
You can also serve the pineapple salsa with fish tacos or grilled meats. Heat coconut oil in a cast iron frying pan over medium heat. Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper to taste. Serve fish with fruit salsa on top.
Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa instructions
- Dice potato and boil for 15mins till fully cooked, drain and place potato in the strainer to ensure no lumps left. Heat some cream then add into potato, mix well and season with salt.
- Dice tomato, pineapple, red onion, rough cut coriander, mix into a bowl with a squeeze of lime and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sautee baby peas, add salt to taste and butter. Blend with couple mint leaves and little water for smooth consistency.
- Fillet the fish, pan fry in a medium hot pan, add salt and pepper..
Remove from heat and serve over a bed of rice or alone. Spicy seasoned fish fillets are quickly pan fried, sprinkled with lime juice, and served in warm corn tortillas with a creamy lime-seasoned coleslaw blend and shredded cheese. Tips For Pan Frying Fish With Flour. Pat the fish dry: Removing excess moisture will help to get just a light coating of flour and ensure better more even browning. Dust the fillets: Lightly dredge the fillets in rice flour or all.