Flat beans and potato curry. How to make flat beans curry. Be sure to scroll to the recipe card below for complete instructions. Saute whole spices and chilies in vegetable oil.
Then add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, if using, stirring well. Continue to cook until the potatoes are tender New Potato & French Bean Curry with Flat Breads. A summer curry starring two of our favourite seasonal veg – new potatoes and French beans. You can cook Flat beans and potato curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flat beans and potato curry
- Prepare 250 gm of flat beans/same.
- Prepare 250 gm of green peas.
- You need 100 gm of long beans/barbatti.
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 spring of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Methi(fenugreek) seeds.
We've simmered them in a fresh tomato sauce, rich with coconut cream and infused with a lick of heat from jalapeño chilli and a blend of organic spices. Indian flat beans cooked with potato and peanut powder – a delicious combination. The main ingredients are cheap, filling potatoes and green beans. The beans can be added fresh or frozen.
Flat beans and potato curry step by step
- Grind onion, tomato, green chillies and garlic to a fine paste..
- Wash and clean all the veggies and cut into small pieces.
- Heat 1/2tbsp oil in a kadhai and add all the veggies and saute for 4-5mins. Take it out in a bowl and keep.aside.
- Heat 2tbsp oil and add methi seeds to it. Let it splutter then add ground paste to it, salt and all the dry powder spices. Cook on medium flame till oil leaves sides..
- Then add sauteed vegetables to it and mix well. Then add 2 cups water to it. Mix and cover the lid and cook till the veggies are tender..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or rice.
That depends on whether you want to splash out, or save a few extra dollars by finishing off that half eaten bag that's been. Method: * Chop Onion, Tomatoes and set aside. Aloo beans recipe is a simple yet delicious dry potato curry made with french beans. In summer season many of us are not able eat hot spicy curries, so this easy aloo beans stir fry is a very good alternative. This aloo beans recipe can be made in very less amount of oil using basic spices.