Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries. Add eggs and cook, undisturbed, until a thin layer of cooked egg appears around the edge of the skillet. Using a rubber spatula and broad sweeping motions, push eggs all the way around the circumference of the skillet, then across the bottom. Add the garlic, cumin and chili powder and cook until fragrant, about a minute, before dividing the sweet potatoes and bacon between four plates.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, chili powder, oregano, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Melt the gee in a skillet over medium-high heat. For this easy scramble, I used about as much kale as tofu for a decidedly green main dish. You can have Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries
- Prepare of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 10 of Ripe tomatoes.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 5 of fresh bonnet peppers.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Thyme.
- It’s of Curry.
How to Make Baked Sweet Potato Fries. To add a different hue to my dinner plate, I chose sweet potato fries as our starchy vegetable. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add sweet potato and green onion.
Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries step by step
- Peel the potatoes, slice as desired and fry in vegetable oil, set aside.
- Wash the tomatoes, peppers, onions and sliced as desired.
- Place a clean frying pan on heat and add the 4tablespoon vegetable oil. Sauté the sliced onions, add thyme and curry to the sautéed onions. Add the sliced tomatoes and peppers.
- Stir to combine and for about two minutes..
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk a little.Add seasoning cube to the egg. Whisk to combine.
- Add the whisked eggs to the sauce on heat. Allow to steam for a minute and stir..
- Stir at close interval to get scrambled eggs..
- Drop from heat when it gets cooked.
The result is a delicious, easy-as-can-be. Break an egg into each well. Sprinkle eggs with pepper and remaining salt. Break one egg into a mixing bowl and whisk. Add the sweet potato, one teaspoon of the coconut oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper and mix until completely combined.