Jhatpat Aloo Rassa. Pandhra Rassa is a white colored flavoured chicken gravy. This mouth-watering recipe is a speciality of Kolhapur. Pandhra Rassa is a Maharashtrian specialty and is native to Kolhapur (a city in Maharashtra).
This mouth-watering recipe is a speciality of Kolhapur. Pandhra Rassa is a Maharashtrian specialty and is native to Kolhapur (a city in Maharashtra). In this recipe, chicken is cooked in a lip-smacking coconut gravy along with a medley. You can have Jhatpat Aloo Rassa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jhatpat Aloo Rassa
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes(peeled and roughly broken with hands) 1 inch ginger.
- It’s 1 of green chili.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 8-10 of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Preparation For preparing the Masala: Heat the Oil in a Kadai and add the Onion, Ginger-Garlic and sauté for a minute. Heat the cooked rice along with chopped coriander leaves in a cooker. Next take the rice, boiled and mashed potatoes, chopped onions, green chilies, garam masala, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt, corn flour in a bowl and mix well. Andhra Mutton Curry Recipe / Mutton Kura Recipe / Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe..
Jhatpat Aloo Rassa instructions
- Take oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds When they crackle add fenugreek seeds. Add grated ginger When it’s sautéed add Masalas and salt Stir Add chopped tomato and green chili.
- When they are mashed add boiled potatoes and mix well in masala Cover with a lid and let it cook on the low flame..
- After 5-7 minutes add hot boiling water and give a nice stir Let the gravy cook for another 10 minutes Check the consistency you desire Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Jhatpat Aloo rassa is ready to have with kachori or poori.
Quick Potato Curry recipe, how to make Jhatpat aloo subji. If you are Potato lover like me then you will definitely like this recipe. This is a Recipe for preparing at home delicious and spicy and Quick or Jhatpat Masaledar Potato Rassa in the typical authentic Maharashtrian Style of Cooking. This Masaledar or Khamang Batatyacha Rassa can be. Bagha ani shika jhatpat batatyachi.aamti tehi marathi madhe with asha Maragaje. गावरान चवीचा Potato Rassa Bhaji Potato Curry Recipe in .