ALOO-GOBHI-MATAR…absolutely in my method. Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe with stepwise photos. This is a lightly spiced delicious curry made with cauliflower, peas and potatoes. This Aloo gobi matar recipe is a slight variation of the recipe that we make at home and thus you have more deliciousness on your table.
Aloo-Gobi-Matar recipe- it's a punjabi style tasty dry veggie made from potatoes, cauliflower and green peas mixed with the spices. It is a regular dry veggie that is cooked in every punjabi kitchen. Aloo gobi literally translates to "potato cauliflower" – these two humble ingredients are known I am sharing my recipe for aloo gobi using two cooking methods: the instant pot and Aloo gobi is a dry dish and yes, it is absolutely possible to make a dry dish in an. You can cook ALOO-GOBHI-MATAR…absolutely in my method using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ALOO-GOBHI-MATAR…absolutely in my method
- You need 1&1/2 cups of Cauliflower florets -.
- It’s 1 big of Potato -.
- You need 3/4 cup of Green Peas.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder – 1 tsp (which gives colour).
- It’s 1&1/2 tbsp of Palyada Pudi/subji masala – (adjust).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tamarind juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kasoori methi.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves -.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For grinding :.
- It’s 1 of Onion, chopped – big.
- You need 2 of Tomato, chopped – medium sized.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- It’s of For tempering :.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of HIng.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf/tej patta – medium sized.
Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe – Indian cooking is so versatile yet so simple. Contrary to the western belief, Indian cooking is not at all complicated if you learn few tricks and if you are accustomed to the basics of Indian food. Everyday almost every Indian family cooks a. This Instant Pot Aloo Gobi Recipe makes a simple and delicious meal, just like how it was made in my home in India.
ALOO-GOBHI-MATAR…absolutely in my method instructions
- Boil some water and add in little salt & turmeric powder into it and boil cauliflower florets in it for 2 minutes, drain all the water and keep it aside. Half boil potato cubes and green peas as well.
- Gather onion, tomato, green chilli and ginger in a mixie jar and grind them into a fine paste.
- Mean while heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and add in 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, when it splutter add all the three half boiled vegetables and fry them well, add required amount of salt.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in an another pan and add in all the masalas listed under the heading 'for tempering', one by one and let them crackle, Now add in the ground paste and saute it till all the water evaporates and becomes dry, then add in salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and Palyada pudi/subji masala.
- Combine everything well and add water to the desired consistency (I have added up to 1&1/2 cup) and when it is boiled well, add in tamarind juice, jaggery and crushed Kasoori methi.
- Now add in sauteed vegetables, and boil further for 1 more minute, sprinkle coriander leaves and your Aloo-gobhi-matar is ready to be served with phulka, roti etc.
Just like almost every aloo gobi recipe is, this instant pot aloo gobi is also vegan and gluten-free. Aloo gobhi matar Tehri is delicious rice dish which is fragranced with turmeric, vibrantly yellow color and flavorful in taste. You can serve this tehri dish with boondi raita and chili or mango pickle. This dish is very comfortable dish which you can serve as main course in your lunch or dinner menus. Aloo matar recipe – aloo mutter.