Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist !.
You can have Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist ! using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist !
- Prepare 1 of Knorr soupy noodles(pack of 4 noodles).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of purple cabbage cut into thin strips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots cut into thin long slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Capsicum cut similarly as above.
- You need 1 of Tomato cut into small pieces.
- It’s 2 of Onion cut into slices.
- Prepare 6 of cloves of garlic crushed & chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese seasoning (adjust to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Water.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- It’s 1-2 tbspn of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon.
- It’s Some of potato chips/sticks for garnish (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring onion greens for garnish.
Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist ! instructions
- Keep the ingredients ready..
- Heat a pan /Kadhai, put oil and when hot add the chopped onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Sauté well for a 2 minutes..
- Then add black pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well..
- Now put the chopped tomatoes and other vegetables and cook for a few minutes on high flame. Keep stirring it constantly..
- Then add soya sauce and the Chinese seasoning and mix well..
- When it gets cooked you can remove little vegetables aside in a plate for garnish (if you like).
- Now measure the required water quantity according to the pack instructions and pour in the Kadhai, add the knorr noodles masala powders and mix again..
- Let the water boil. Once it boils add in the noodles in it and let it cook. Keep stirring the noodles in between..
- Do not dry the water in the noodles completely. If it gets very thick pour a little more water in it. Check salt add if needed.then squeeze a lemon in it..
- When done turn off the heat and garnish with chopped coriander leaves or spring onion. (I didn’t have spring onion so skipped it)pour in the serving bowl.If you like add the fried potato chips/sticks on top. Also, you can add the sautéed vegetables which were kept aside for garnish. Serve immediately. Enjoy it hot..