Creamy chicken sherperds pie. This Chicken Shepherd's Pie Recipe is a delicious twist on traditional Shepherd's Pie. It comes together quickly and easily and is an awesome way to use leftover chicken or turkey! Spread potato mixture over chicken mixture in steam table pans.
Add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, mustard powder, and milk. Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions. Chicken Shepherd's Pie is a creamy curry based chicken and vegetables that are topped with a layer of mashed potatoes and baked in the oven to a crispy top. You can have Creamy chicken sherperds pie using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken sherperds pie
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yourghurt/ cream / milk.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of scotch bonnet.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of onions.
- You need of garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of choped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning cube.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s pinch of blackpepper and Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
This Chicken Shepherd's pie is one that you don't want to miss out on making. Tips Easy Substitution Tip: You can substitute store-bought refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes or homemade mashed potatoes for the instant, if you like. While the oven is heating, season the beef. I was trying to decide between chicken pot pie and Shepherd's pie for dinner one night and decided, Hey, why not have both?!
Creamy chicken sherperds pie instructions
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes with pinch of salt. when cooked, remove & mash, add butter and milk and mix. then add parsley flakes egg yolk and pinch of black pepper mix and keep aside..
- Add 1tbsp oil into a pan then ginger garlic and onions. sautee for a minute then add in finely cubed chicken. stir fry for 5 minutes then add scotch bonnet, tomato, carrot, and bell pepper. fry then add seasoning and spices. ketchup and sweet corn and 1/4 cup water..
- In another pan, add butter and flour and mix. then pour milk and whisk. pour into chicken and mix. cover and simmer under low heat for 1 minute..
- Pour chicken filling into a casserole dish. then spread mashed potato on top and top with cheese(optional) bake in the oven. then serve..
This Chicken Shepherd's Pie recipe is really closer to a chicken pot pie with a unique twist, in my opinion (If you need a delicious Chicken Pot Pie Recipe, try this one!). Nonetheless, it's a super tasty, comfort food dinner. Keto Crockpot "Crack Chicken" Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie. Southwestern Shepherds Pie, Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup, Shepherds Pie. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer.