Kuku Wa Kupaka #Local Food Contest _Mombasa. I paired my kuku wa kupaka with veg pilau as goat/beef pilau would take away from the meaty of the dish and make it too meaty. Veg pilau, which I made with peas, beautifully brought out the kuku wa kupaka flavors and was a match made in heaven. This saucy dish would also go so well with ugali, rice, chapati and any other starch.
It is a simple dish with mostly grilled chicken paired with a spicy coconut sauce. It is sweet from the coconut milk, hot from the green chilli and spicy from the combination of turmeric, coriander and. Kuku wa kupaka is a flavorful Kenyan dish that is especially popular in the country's coastal regions. You can cook Kuku Wa Kupaka #Local Food Contest _Mombasa using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kuku Wa Kupaka #Local Food Contest _Mombasa
- You need 1 of chicken.
- It’s 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need of Garlic n Ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt n Tumeric.
- Prepare 4 of eggs n 2 potatoes.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- It’s Leaves of Corriander.
It consists of chicken pieces cooked in a hearty, spicy sauce made with coconut milk, tomato paste, and flavorings such as cumin, turmeric, and lime juice. Kuku wa Kupaka ; Main. akaluhiskitchen prawns recipe how to make prawns Kaluhi Adagala kaluhi prawns kamba wa kupaka kuku wa kupaka prawns recipe. Swahili Kuku Wa Kupaka Recipe (Kenyan chicken in coconut curry sauce) This simple dish, sometimes called kuku na nazi, is a fabulous coconut curry from the East African coast. It is a perfect illustration of how African, Arab and Indian influences meld in the coastal region.
Kuku Wa Kupaka #Local Food Contest _Mombasa step by step
- Put oil in a saucepan n put onions.
- When sautee add the ginger n garlic paste.
- Then when cooked put in the chicken N salt to taste.
- Boil the eggs n potatoes in a different saucepan.
- When the chicken is 1/2 cooked add the tomato.
- After tomato is cooked add some Tumeric.
- Add the light coconut milk n eggs potatoes.
- Mix properly n add the heavy coconut milk n corriander leaves.
- Serve with Rice,Ugali,Mahamris or bread!!!Enjoy.
Kuku wa Kupaka: Ingredients: Chicken breasts or any chicken pieces Paprika Salt Lemon pepper salt (optional) Cumin powder Curry powder Ground black pepper Lemon juice (optional) Marinate the chicken with all these ingredients. Then bake the chicken in the oven until well cooked. Wali Wa Zaafaraan Na Kuku Wa Kupaka Vipimo. We all love tasty sumptuous Chicken right! Then You are on the right Blog page for it is here, that We rear for You the most tasty,well bred,healthy.