Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). These Sauteed Baby Red Potatoes are extremely tasty and simple to make. – Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) – A Southern Granddaughters lunch – Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch) – Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) – Javanese Beef Balado (lunch) – Cold winter holiday lunch staple, braised noodles – Afghanistan Eid lunch. Sweet potatoes, ground beef, bell peppers, garlic, onion and southwestern spices all perfectly sautéed together in one skillet. Garlic Herb Skillet Potatoes Garlic Herb Skillet Potatoes.
Allow the cream to cook down for a few minutes before adding cheese and broiling. So please enjoy our lovely Mini Baked Baby Potatoes! Featuring seven simple ingredients, the beef is enhanced with fresh tomatoes and some herbaceous basil giving it an Italian flare. You can have Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- It’s 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- It’s 50 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of big green chillies.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Make this a staple item to serve over oven-roasted spaghetti squash or a baked potato. It's a simple dish of potatoes and butter, baked into a cake-like texture. Soft in the center and crispy on top, these mini potato stacks would make a delicious side to any meat, poultry or fish dish. Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) step by step
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes. Return the skins flesh-side up to the baking sheet. Add spicy queso dip to the potato flesh and stir to combine. Spoon the filling back into the potato skins. GROUND BEEF, KALE, & SWEET POTATO SKILLET – Garden in the Kitchen