Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine flour and seasonings. Dissolve bouillon in water and stir into flour mixture; pour over chicken.
I particularly like them with creamy dishes like steak stroganoff or chicken in creamy white wine sauce for date night. Honestly, I could eat these things like popcorn. Chicken breasts are sauteed in the skillet until golden brown and then finished in the oven with potatoes, onions, carrots, fresh herbs and Swanson® Chicken Stock. You can have Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes
- You need 2 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Paprika.
Stir the black pepper, paprika and flour on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. While the potatoes continue to roast, pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Place between two sheets of plastic wrap on a sturdy surface.
Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes instructions
- Wash and microwave potatoes for 10 minutes..
- Cut chicken into cubes. Cut bell pepper, onion and garlic..
- In one pan add one tablespoon of oil and sauté chicken. In a separate pan sauté bell pepper and onion. Add all seasonings to both pans..
- Once the onions and bell peppers are done put them in a bowl and set aside. Cut potato into cubes and sauté in same pan as the onion. Add garlic to potatoes and add paprika. When potatoes are browned add onions and peppers and mix in..
- When chicken is cooked through add everything together and enjoy!! Serve with avocado if you choose!.
Using the bottom of a heavy pan (or a meat mallet), pound the chicken to about a ¼-inch thickness. Remove and discard the plastic wrap. Season the pounded chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Pan fried chicken in a creamy white wine and garlic sauce with mushrooms. I love this for a luxury dinner served with sauteed potatoes and greens.