Sauteed Potato Wedges. Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. Simple is the best way to describe these potatoes. Well seasoned red potato wedges are pan fried in a little canola oil until they are crispy out the outside, and tender in the middle.
Add garlic and sauté a minute longer. Meanwhile, slice the potatoes – the long way, first in half, then in half again. Bring the potatoes to a boil. You can cook Sauteed Potato Wedges using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Potato Wedges
- It’s 3 each of potato.
- You need 3 piece of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil (chopped, dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary (chopped, dried).
Roasting the potatoes at a high heat makes the potato wedges soft and fluffy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.; The combination of spices adds a kick of flavor without the hassle of chopping garlic and onions.; Using low-fat cooking spray makes them less oily in taste and much healthier.; The flavors used makes them a versatile side dish that works with anything from fish to steak. Sprinkle potato slices with rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley, and paprika. Turn off the heat, and sprinkle the garlic and cayenne over the potatoes. This helps to more evenly coat potato wedges with oil and seasoning.
Sauteed Potato Wedges instructions
- Boil the potato until it has soft texture. Around 10-15 minutes with medium heat..
- Rinse the water then wait until the potatoes get warm..
- Cut one potato to be 6 wedges..
- Prepare vegetable oil on the pan fried with high heat then deep fried the potatoes to make golden brown color on it..
- Then put empty pan fried, put some olive oil. Saute the chopped garlic and put the potatoes then give some flavour with salt, pepper, dried basil and rosemary..
- Serve it with chopped parsley over it.
Also, stand wedges on the skin side in the pan. You won't have to turn them,and they will cook more evenly. Unless you forget they're in the oven, this recipe is almost impossible to ruin! Sprinkle with garlic powder and chili powder, and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about. The potatoes are cubed and oven-fried to golden perfection with some garlic and chunks of onion.