Sauteé potato and beef. Spicy Beef and Potato Gem Nachos. Try this Beef and Potato Curry recipe, or contribute your own. In a bowl, mix beef, salt and tumeric.
Heat a pan, fry the peeled potatoes then set aside. Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. Sauté onion in oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat until just transparent. You can have Sauteé potato and beef using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteé potato and beef
- Prepare of Beef (make small balls then boil).
- Prepare 400 g of minced beef.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of starch.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 2 of potato (cut small then fried).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of shallots (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Add garlic and sauté a minute longer. Meanwhile, slice the potatoes – the long way, first in half, then in half again. Add remaining olive oil when onions are beginning to brown. Stir in potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
Sauteé potato and beef step by step
- Boil a water, then bring the beef to boil. Drain and let it cool. Leave the boiled water for later..
- Heat a pan, fry the peeled potatoes then set aside.
- Heat a pan, add some oil, fry garlic and shallots until golden brown..
- Bring the meatballs in, add other seasonings, followed with potatoes. Add some beef broth to have more sauce..
- Let it cooked and absorb all the ingredients. Last, add some sliced chilli for fragrant.
Roasting red potatoes is one of my favorite way to prepare them. Some fragrant rosemary, fresh or dried, gives these potatoes a distinctive but subtle taste. This dish is simple to prepare, yet elegant in color and flavor. It's a wonderful addition to any menu. —Margie Wampler, Butler, Pennsylvania Featuring seven simple ingredients, the beef is enhanced with fresh tomatoes and some herbaceous basil giving it an Italian flare. Make this a staple item to serve over oven-roasted spaghetti squash or a baked potato.