Sautéed Potatoes. Diced potatoes tossed with salt, pepper, and chives make a homey, quick side dish suitable for breakfast or dinner. Sautéed potatoes can be eaten alone, as a side dish with your favorite meals, or turned into tasty salads. A big bowl of hot sautéed potatoes is a delicious and filling snack.
Wash potatoes and place in a saucepan. Drain and let cool to touch. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. You can cook Sautéed Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Potatoes
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4-5 of medium size potatoes, quartered.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried dill.
- It’s 2 cloves of grated garlic.
Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove garlic, peel, place in a small bowl and crush. Stir in lemon juice, add to potatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook until heated through. These sautéed potatoes are easy to make in one skillet.
Sautéed Potatoes step by step
- Boil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 -10 minutes or until just tender. Drain the potatoes and set aside..
- Heat oil in a separate pan and add the potatoes..
- Stir in butter, season with salt and pepper, add dried dill and grated garlic. Toss the potatoes and saute for about 5-7 minutes until golden brown..
- Beef Stroganoff over Sautéed Potatoes..
Herb sautéed potatoes is a tasty side dish or with eggs at breakfast. This potato recipe wears many hats. Versatile Potato Recipe These sautéed potatoes wear many hats. They are equally good for a dinner side dish and with eggs at breakfast. H ere's a quick and easy way to cook potatoes to accompany roast beef, lamb leg or any other meat; whatever you feel like!