Sautèed asparagus and potatoes. I don't even know how I came to cook this recipe for pan fried asparagus and potatoes for the first time. I had some fresh green asparagus in the fridge, not enough to make a whole meal with it, but enough if I was to mix it with something else. Drizzle asparagus with remaining oil; add to the pan.
Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Top with chopped parsley and serve immediately. Sprinkle with oil and shake pan to coat asparagus pieces with the oil. You can have Sautèed asparagus and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautèed asparagus and potatoes
- It’s of Enough potatoes for everyone.
- Prepare of Enough asparagus for everyone.
- It’s of Fresh rosemary.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Cover and place over high heat. I followed the suggestions from other reviewers. The tomatoes add a delightful tangy sauce to the usual asparagus side dish, and your asparagus is so much better sauteed than steamed! Having grown up with the standard of cooked asparagus being simply to steam them, we had been stuck in that rut and totally missed out on how much more flavorful asparagus can truly be.
Sautèed asparagus and potatoes step by step
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes. Par boil for 5 mins. Drain and leave to cool completely.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add potatoes and sauté for about 6-8 mins. Meanwhile, wash and chop asparagus. As potatoes start to go nice and brown, add the asparagus and fresh rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté on medium high heat for about 5 minutes until golden brown..
Sauteed asparagus and mushrooms is a wonderfully simple recipe that takes a few minutes and minimal ingredients. Asparagus is a great vegetable that can be prepared easily for a quick weeknight dinner side or served on Valentine's Day or Easter. To see more of our spices, go to http://www.evergladesseasoning.com/ Recently we had the pleasure of entertaining good friends Clinton Beall and Paola Ar, on. Add the garlic, shrimp, and sauté for only a couple of minutes turning the shrimp. Add asparagus to potatoes in grill basket.