Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces. Boneless crispy chicken pieces tossed in a spicy-tangy sauce with peppers and onions. Cauliflower florets and pieces of potatoes cooked in onions, tomatoes, and aromatic spices (v) Chana Masala.. White flour leavened bread baked in our clay oven topped with fresh rosemary.
Serve with a fall salad of mixed greens, sliced apples and blue cheese. This dish is a variation of this Turmeric Chicken with Roasted Beets. Add the potatoes and stir to combine. You can cook Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces
- It’s 1 kg of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 kg of broiler chicken.
- Prepare 6 of tomatoes blended.
- It’s of Fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 bunch of corriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of C/oil.
Add the broth to the pot. Stir in the turmeric, garlic powder and sugar and rosemary. Use a stick blender to puree the soup. In a gallon Ziplock bag or large bowl, combine onion, garlic, potatoes, seasonings, and olive oil.
Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces step by step
- Peel potatoes clean and cut into big pieces.
- Marinate the potatoes in turmeric, black pepper, rosemary, salt and oil for 30mins.
- Boil chicken with rosemary and salt for 30 mins.
- Sautee onions add the blended tomatoes and garlic.
- Remove rosemary from potatoes and add the potatoes in the pot.
- Cover and let it simmer for 10mins.
- Remove the rosemary from the chicken and add the chicken with its broth in the potatoes mix and cover for 10mins.
- Add a cup of water cover on low heat and let it cook for another 10mins.
- Turn off heat and add corriander.
Mix to combine until all of the potatoes are well-coated. Pour the potatoes onto the baking sheet. Put the oil in a mixing bowl; and lime juice, chile powder, turmeric, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to blend well and add the chicken pieces. Turn them in the marinade to coat well.