Pan fried salmon with sautéed veg. Let Our Collection Of Easy Salmon Recipes Inspire You In The Kitchen. Gently move the salmon around the dish to coat with the oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper to the salmon. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
This works lovely together 🙂 #salmon #dinner #mainmeal. Cook the pan-fried salmon: Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. You can have Pan fried salmon with sautéed veg using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried salmon with sautéed veg
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- You need Half of a red onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Sprinkle of thyme.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
When the oil is hot, add in the salmon fillets skin-side down. Serve: Little cubes of seasoned crispy fried potatoes with a fluffy interior and a hint of garlic. I particularly like them with creamy dishes like steak stroganoff or chicken in creamy white wine sauce for date night. Honestly, I could eat these things like popcorn.
Pan fried salmon with sautéed veg instructions
- Peel, chop and par boil potatoes. They must be just under cooked, check with a fork before draining. Set a side to cool down. Wash and remove seeds from courgette. Dry well and chop.
- Wash and chop up the pepper.
- Wash and dry the salmon well, check for bones.
- Add onions to pan and sweat them off. Add potatoes and cook for 3-4 mins to crisp up a bit. Add the rest of the veg.
- Add salt, pepper and thyme. Cook for another 3-4 mins while you cook the salmon.
- Add salmon skin side down to a hot pan. Leave it to cook for a few mins until golden underneath, lift up slightly to check. Add a bit of salt then turn over and cook the other side for about 2-3 mins. Don't over cook it..
- Plate up and enjoy :).
Quick and easy one-pan Oven Baked Salmon And Vegetables are perfect for busy weeknights. If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe for a healthy and nutritious dinner, then this fresh salmon and veggie bake will be a perfect fit for you. When oil shimmers, add half of the fish, handsome side down. Open the pan and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook, basting salmon occasionally with a spoon.