cheesy baked omelet. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream until well blended and combined. Remove foil; spread omelet with sour cream and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Let the baked omelette stand for five minutes before slicing and serving. You can prepare the omelet in advance, bake the dish as instructed, and cool the casserole to room temperature. Jamie's Food Revolution Eggs Breakfast Brilliant breakfast recipes Family one-pan recipes Mains. You can cook cheesy baked omelet using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cheesy baked omelet
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 packages of bacon (crisped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 2 slice of deli ham, diced.
- You need 1 medium of red potato diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk or cream.
Turn on your stove and set the heat to medium. Immediately dip one piece bread into egg mixture on side of pan; flip over and allow to set into eggs. Repeat with second piece of bread on other side of pan so bread slices are facing each other with bottoms toward center and tops towards pan edge. Heat the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until melted and starting to brown around.
cheesy baked omelet instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- sautee the red potatoes,onions,and ham with butter (or olive oil) until potatoes are golden brown and onions are tender. season with salt and pepper..
- scramble the eggs with a splash of milk or cream.
- place the potato mixture in a small pot or ramekin that is oven safe and pour eggs over it.
- sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven about 1/2 he or until cooked through.
- crisp Bacon on the stove while eggs are in the oven..
- crumble the Bacon and sprinkle over top and enjoy!!.
A delicious and easy baked sausage and cheese omelet. A great twist on a traditional omelet that's so easy to put together, let it bake in the oven for a perfect every time breakfast casserole the whole family will enjoy. Press down on the folded edge and continue to roll and press; cook the roll until the omelet is "sealed" and will not unroll, just a minute or two. Repeat with the remaining egg mixture. Here is a great recipe for you that contains simple ingredients that can be modified to fit what you have in your fridges, freezers, and pantries.