Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. Cook bacon in heavy skillet until crisp. Remove from pan and set aside, crumble when cool.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Add the potatoes, onion and green pepper to drippings. You can cook Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns
- You need 8 of Eggs.
- You need 6 of Hashbrowns.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 7 oz of Cocktail sausages.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Splash of half and half.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
Easy Denver Omelet Hash Brown Casserole Recipe – This egg casserole is loaded with eggs, potatoes, ham, cheese, and all the veggies in a Denver omelette. You can prepare the omelet in advance, bake the dish as instructed, and cool the casserole to room temperature. Since this is a baked omelet, there is no need to dirty a skillet, too. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream.
Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns instructions
- Spray your dish (I used a 13×9 Pyrex) with cooking spray and lay your hash browns down. Put dish in a preheated 350°F oven until they are warm. Take them out and flatten with a back of the spoon. Put them back in the oven for a couple mins to crisp up.
- Dice onions how you prefer and add to pan. Coat with olive oil and sautee until onion is caramelized. Slice your sausages and add to pan. Add crushed red pepper and sautee for a few mins until the sausage has a bit of a char on them..
- In a separate bowl, scramble your eggs; add salt/pepper, half and half and cilantro..
- Once the onion/sausage mixture is ready, add that to the scramble egg mixture. Pour mixture over hashbrowns and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Heat a nonstick, oven-safe skillet over medium high heat, and add the butter to the pan. Using a food processor fitted with the shredding blade, shred the potatoes. How Long to Bake Egg Casserole. You want to cook an egg casserole just long enough so it's set, this keeps the inside fluffy.