Breakfast goulash. I ended up making this after a long weekend of camping. We were all packing up and I knew the kids needed to eat. Everyone contributed and we have a final product of Breakfast Goulash.
My mom used to make this breakfast when we would go camping. It is an quick and easy one dish meal. Add some salsa and a flour tortilla and you have great breakfast burritos. You can have Breakfast goulash using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast goulash
- You need 1 packages of sausage,links or whatever I used links, this time.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 packages of frozen hash browns.
- You need 1 packages of country gravy mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of garlic pepper crispy onions.
- You need of shredded cheese, I user Colby and Monterey Jack.
In a skillet or other flat cooking surface, brown the bacon, onions and potatoes together on a low heat. Add green pepper, tomatoes and mushrooms and toss several times until heated. Crack, open and pour each egg directly on the goulash mixture, in a different place each time, breaking each yolk as you go. My kids call it breakfast goulash when we make an all in one breakfast dish of eggs, potatoes and breakfast meat mixed in with spices, onion sand pepper so when I discovered you can make a breakfast meal in the crock pot we affectionately named our recipe Crock Pot Breakfast Goulash.
Breakfast goulash step by step
- Cook bacon til crisp.
- Cook sausage.
- Cook hash browns.
- Mix eggs and heavy cream.
- Cook gravy.
- Scramble eggs.
- Crumble bacon,cut sausage into small pieces.
- Add bacon,sausage,hash browns,crispy onion and gravy mix to eggs and cook til eggs are done top with shredded cheese.
- Make as a burrito or can serve over biscuits.
- Added lettuce but use whatever you wanna to top with…green onions,sautéed oinions,,diced tomatoes, hot sauce. ..etc.
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, frozen vegetable blend and mushrooms. A favourite at our house – a yummy rich goulash minus the meat. You can substitute the Quorn™ for tofu that's been shallow fried or sliced mushrooms. Serve with rice, noodles, or potatoes.