Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl. Start Your Day With A Protein Packed Jimmy Dean® Breakfast Bowl. Place kale into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Evenly distribute steak, peppers, queso, rice, and kale into four bowls and enjoy.
Low Carb Philly Cheese steak Bowl uses already-in-your-pantry ingredients to make a quick and easy favorite even better. Ground beef makes this low carb cheese steak recipe perfect for busy week night meals. Low Carb Philly Cheese Steak Bowl uses already-in-your-pantry ingredients to neaten a hurried and undemanding ducky still better. You can have Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl
- Prepare of ingredients.
- It’s 1 each of sweet onion.
- It’s 1 lb of philly steak.
- It’s 4 of red potatoes.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 slice of cheese (any variety).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 cup of cooking oil.
If your kinfolk wants conventional mallow steak, right lukewarm up a few hoagie rolls and everyone's riant! So you're probably wondering when I'm deed to break with the philly cheese steak recipe variations- never! (plain) Early there was Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak. Once the steak and veggies are sliced, this sandwich comes together in a snap! In a medium bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl step by step
- Pour 2 cups of cooking oil in skillet.
- Dice the potatoes and brown them until done.
- Remove potatoes and set off to the side.
- Sautee the sweet onions until caramelized.
- Add steak… scramble until done….
- Add eggs… fold in cheese… scramble until done.
- Place potatoes in bottom of a bowl.
- Then add eggs and cheese…. And then add the steak and onions on top.
- Season to taste… then serve…..
Place thinly sliced steak into a gallon-sized ziplock baggie and pour half the marinade over the steak. Place your steaks in the freezer and slice your bell peppers into thin strips. Lay the sliced cheese over the steak; cover and cook. Low Carb Steak and Cheese Bowl featuring pepperoncini peppers and provolone cheese. Perfect for low carb diners and also diabetes-friendly.