Eye fillet steak with herb butter potatoes and veggies. Add to the steak and veggies and bake or grill. For the steak, top sirloin, whole eye fillet, ribeye or even cubed beef stew works well. Obviously, the more expensive the cut the more tender the outcome will be.
Homecooking for the weekend Chopped herbs and vegetables. Sautee shallot until smells good, add in red wine and beef stock. Seasoning the meat with salt and pepper. You can cook Eye fillet steak with herb butter potatoes and veggies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eye fillet steak with herb butter potatoes and veggies
- You need 150 g of eye fillet.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- It’s 1-2 of shallot.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- You need of Parsley chopped.
- It’s of Rosemary chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of beef stock.
- It’s 50 ml of red wine.
- It’s 1 of shallot chopped.
Sautee potatoes with butter after golden brown, add in chopped herbs. This dish is all about taking simple, tasty ingredients and elevating them to something outstanding with a few special flourishes. Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes are such a simple meal that is full of tender garlic herb melt in your mouth steak with potatoes. This is a meal that the entire family will love!
Eye fillet steak with herb butter potatoes and veggies step by step
- Chopped herbs and vegetables.
- Boil potato until soft..
- Start making sauce. Sautee shallot until smells good, add in red wine and beef stock. Reduce until sauce consistency.
- Seasoning the meat with salt and pepper..
- Sautee potatoes with butter after golden brown, add in chopped herbs. Season with salt..
- Sear the meat with olive oil for 3-5 minutes. Depends on the doneness that you want..
- Ready to serve..
We love steak at house Brown Sugar Garlic Flank Steak, Grilled Steak Fajita Skewers, and Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms are some of our favorite steak recipes on the blog. To finish off each garlic steak and potato foil packs, top each steak with a pat of butter. To make the red wine jus, place olive oil in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic, rosemary and thyme and cook until soft. Beat butter, crushed garlic cloves and rosemary with a fork.