Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach instructions. Serve the sliced chicken with the mashed potatoes and roasted carrots. Top the chicken with the sauce.
Season asparagus to taste with salt and pepper. To serve, place a scoop of mashed potatoes in the center of a plate and lean one chicken breast against it, rosemary side up. Arrange as serving of asparagus alongside chicken and potatoes. You can cook Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- Prepare 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- It’s 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of tblsp of milk.
- It’s 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
On a rack, set the chicken in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, toss shallots and the remaining garlic cloves with the oil, and add to roasting pan. Turn chicken breast side up and baste with pan juices. Arrange vegetables and thyme sprigs in pan, and season with salt and pepper.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
If you use Morton's or another kind, watch as they are more salty.) Tip: Be sure to lift the skin and apply salt underneath for best flavor. And if you have the time, arrange chicken drumsticks on a tray and chill in the refrigerator uncovered for a few hours. CHICKEN: Add the flour, parmesan, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper to a shallow dish and whisk. Add each piece of chicken to the flour mixture and coat on both sides, dust off any excess flour. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.