Easy Sausage and potato stir fry. Potato sausage stir fry is bursting with Garden fresh red potatoes, onions, peppers and garlic. All sorts of great flavor and nutrition in this Balanced, High-Fiber, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, one skillet stir-fry meal. This post featuring my Savory Sausage and Potato Stir Fry contains affiliate links.
Add the potatoes and sausage back into the pan along with the Italian seasoning and onion powder. While cooking the sweet potatoes, mix together the sauce ingredients in a small mixing bowl. See recipes for Polish sausage stir fry too. You can have Easy Sausage and potato stir fry using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Sausage and potato stir fry
- It’s of Sausage.
- It’s of Olive oil and butter.
- You need of Peppers all kinds and oinions.
- It’s Slice of potatoes (canned).
- It’s of Adobo, pepper, sazon and alil woishuresauce sauce.
Is delicious, has very little oil and no carbs!! I love making stir fries especially when I don't have much time to cook and want something yummy. In a small saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; bring to a boil. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute zucchini with garlic salt until crisp-tender.
Easy Sausage and potato stir fry step by step
- Sauteed peppers and onions in alil butter until transulent then take out of the pan and put to the side.
- Now put sausage and potatoes in the pan…add alil Olive oil then begin to fry once done add sauteed peppers and onions back to pan pour sweet golden mustard bbq sauce over then simmer.
- Serve over rice… I made yellow rice because I didn't have white rice.
Add sausage; cook and stir until browned. Drain potatoes; stir into zucchini mixture. As far as the potatoes go I find it easiest to cook them in the microwave first and then fry them in the pan with the onions and peppers. It's much faster that way than to cook the potatoes raw in the pan. Just stir it a lot so they don't burn.