Potato soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! This creamy potato soup is good any time of the year, but especially in cold weather months. It reheats well and can be made without bacon or cheese.
Whisk in the heavy cream, tarragon, and cilantro. Potatoes are a staple that can be spectacular. This collection of potato soup recipes shows off the best of the best, adding flair and flavor to any menu. You can cook Potato soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato soup
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
Potato soup is classic comfort food. Whether it's creamy, cheesy, or loaded baked potato soup, this wide collection of potato soup recipes are sure to satisfy. Classic, comforting, and so delicious, this easy potato soup is the ultimate bowl of comfort food. Because more cheese is always better, this classic soup gets a double hit of cheese—both stirred into the soup and sprinkled over the top.
Potato soup step by step
- Peel and dice potatoes. dice onions..
- Sauteed onions and potatoes in butter until almost translucent. add salt and pepper to taste. add milk and hear to boil then summer add cream and cheese and keep stirring until melted. add flour and stir well. add bacon bits..
Bacon bits lend a baked potato flavor and feel to this creamy, crowd-pleasing soup. Simply place the ingredients into a slow cooker. Drain, reserving liquid and setting vegetables aside. Cheesy potato soup, loaded baked potato soup, sweet potato soup—we have a recipe for every potato soup recipe you could ever want. Potato Soup loaded with chunks of tender, hearty potatoes and made with a rich and creamy soup base.