Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!. Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! Just something i threw together as a yummy comfort food for my boyfriend's birthday. See great recipes for Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice too!
Rice will be perfect every time! Stir or whisk until completely combined. Add red pepper, thyme, rice and pickling spice bundle. You can have Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!
- Prepare of dinner.
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of bob evans ground sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of bob evans hashbrowns.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Philadelphia whipped cream cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of minute rice.
Garlic Butter Shrimp and Rice – Garlic Butter lends an amazing flavor to this speedy and incredibly delicious shrimp recipe served with rice. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Sausage recipes, Recipes. In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! step by step
- Mince garlic clove.
- Mix olive oil, butter, cream cheese, and garlic clove in a small bowl. Heat up in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat.
- In a separate pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- After water is boiling, add 2 cups of rice and remove from heat. Set covered for at least 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan add peeled shrimp and the garlic sauce mix together. Sautee on medium low heat until all the shrimp are pink.
- Set oven at a broil, and add hashbrowns to a baking dish with 3 tablespoons of butter. Broil for 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes.
- When hashbrowns are nice and crispy, layer on the sausage..
- Mix together the rice and shrimp with garlic mix and layer on top of sausage and hashbrowns.
Stir in soup, wine, black pepper, red pepper and rice. Sheet Pan Chicken Breasts with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon is gluten free and dairy free chicken recipe. In a foil lined terra cotta pot, pour the rice and add the leftover garlic shrimp. Then pour the cream mixture over it. See more ideas about Seafood dishes, Seafood recipes, Cooking recipes.