The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese. Awesome mix of cheese and meat with a little spice. Awesome mix of cheese and meat with a little spice. Be warned, one sandwich is a lot!
Grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and a spicy buffalo. Milk is available as an option at many Firehouse Subs locations. Check your local restaurant for details. You can cook The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Sandwich Ingredients.
- You need 1 loaf of Bread of Choice (lots of ingredients so make sure it'll hold up).
- Prepare 1 packages of Thick Sliced Bacon.
- It’s 1 packages of Goetta or Scrapple (name differs depending on location, if you have neither you can substitute with sausage patties).
- It’s 1 packages of Sliced Colby Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Sliced Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno, chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of Butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 1 of Side of choice (French fries, tatter tots, etc).
Order Online Share your favorite: This is a casual family dining restaurant Rahway, NJ. Our Pub is loaded with fire memorabilia for all to enjoy. Dont forget to visit our adjacent Robby's Banquet Facility. Grilled seasoned chicken on a buttermilk ranch sauce, loaded with bacon & cheese..
The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese step by step
- Chop onions and all peppers and saute in skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste. Do this first so it can saute while you prepare bacon and Goetta/Scrapple..
- Cook bacon in skillet. I prefer it crunchy – seems to work better in a sandwich. Set aside when finished..
- Cook Goetta or Scrapple in another skillet. Again I prefer this a little over cooked as well..
- Prepare bread for sandwiches. Lay each slice of bread out on a tray and butter them so they'll be ready to create the sandwich..
- Once all ingredients are ready, start by laying a slice of cheddar on the bottom..
- Add Goetta/Scrapple on top of Cheddar..
- Add Pepper Jack slice on top of Goetta/Scrapple..
- Add Bacon on top of Pepper Jack slice..
- Add sauteed peppers and onions on top of bacon..
- Top with slice of Colby jack cheese and prepare sandwich for skillet..
- Pre-heat skillet. Spray with Pam and make sure both sides of sandwich are buttered..
- Cook as you would any grilled cheese, until cheese is melted and both sides are brown. Beware, sandwich will be rather large so take easy care when flipping sandwich..
- Enjoy with fries or tater tots!.
Grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and a spicy buffalo. Chicken Supreme – Tender juicy grilled chicken, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese. Chicken Ranch – Served in a creamy ranch dressing, topped with garlic salt, juicy grilled chicken and mozzarella cheese. Buffalo Chicken – Served in a creamy ranch dressing, topped with a buffalo sauce, grilled chicken and mozzarella cheese. Grilled chicken, bacon, fresh mozzarella, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard dressing.