Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup. Strain the stock through a fine strainer into a bowl and skim off any excess fat. Add to chicken stock mixture along with white pepper and garlic powder. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Debone and cube chicken; add to soup with zucchini and peas. Drain and rinse with cold water. For Chicken Tenders: In a large pot, bring water, chicken base, onion and celery to simmer. You can cook Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cracked pepper.
- It’s 3 of organic carrots with green tops, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of carrot green chopped.
- It’s 4 of organic celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of celery greens from the center of stalk, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 large of white onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh italian parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour (rice if for GF).
- You need 6 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- You need 2 cup of fingerling potato, quatered.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked roasted chicken, shredded.
- You need 2 cup of dry noodles, whatever your preference. if using long noodles, break into quarters.
In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. This is seriously the best chicken noodle soup. I used gluten free egg spirals and they were great!
Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- chop celery carrot onion potato and garlic, chop celery greens, carrot greens and parsley.
- melt butter on medium high in a large stock pot.
- add all vegetables and herbs, salt and pepper, reserving potatoes for later. saute 5 mins.
- sprinkle flower on top of sauteed vegetables, stir and cook another 5 minutes.
- slowly stir in chicken stock, bring to boil, then add shredded chicken, quartered fingerling potatoes, reduce heat to simmer.
- simmer until vegetables are fork-tender, and 8 to 10 minutes before serving add noodles.
- when noodles are cooked, add salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!!!.
I cooked the chicken in a pan with butter a bit of fresh thyme and garlic and basted it until it was cooked and then shredded it with a hand mixer since it was hot and then put a bit of the chicken broth back in the pan the chicken was in and added the chicken and heated it up a tad bit to make. Comfort food shouldn't have to be complicated. Brimming with chicken, vegetables and egg noodles, and seasoned with fresh parsley, pepper, bay leaf and chopped garlic, this ch. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Increase heat and add frozen egg noodles and chicken.