Simple Side Dish: Sweet Potato Sautéed with Lemon Butter. H ere's a quick and easy way to cook potatoes to accompany roast beef, lamb leg or any other meat; whatever you feel like! Throw some potatoes, butter, and herbs in your favorite frying pan and it's ready for a real feast. You must choose small and young potatoes because they cook evenly and have this little sweet taste that goes so well with butter and herbs.
Heat oil and butter together over med-high heat in a stanless steel or cast iron skillet with cover. (Will not work in a non-stick pan.). Add potatoes, salt and sugar and stir until potatoes are coated. Sweet Potato Salad. by Kendall Smith. You can have Simple Side Dish: Sweet Potato Sautéed with Lemon Butter using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Side Dish: Sweet Potato Sautéed with Lemon Butter
- You need 1 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Lemon juice (Pokka Lemon).
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Salt.
This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group! Sweet potatoes, onions and almonds are powerhouses of antioxidants and other nutrients — in fact, almonds are among the most nutrient-dense foods, containing high concentrations of vitamins and minerals per calorie. Plus, olive oil and almonds contain monounsaturated fat — the good type. Need an easy side that the whole family will love?
Simple Side Dish: Sweet Potato Sautéed with Lemon Butter instructions
- Slice the sweet potato into thin, snackable sticks, soak in water, then thoroughly drain the excess water..
- Melt butter in a heated frying pan, add the sweet potato sticks, coat in butter, sprinkle lemon juice, and cover with a lid..
- Steam for 3 to 5 minutes on low heat until tender. Keep your eye on the pan and stir from time to time since they tend to burn easily..
- Remove the lid, add soy sauce and salt, and heat over high to cook out the liquid. Enjoy!.
- I left the peel on for these..
From garlic roasted cauliflower to the ultimate mac & cheese, we've got the quintessential dish to complete any meal. "This is a nice side dish. Lemon and honey accent the roasted carrots without being too heavy or sweet." "This is excellent. Scallops cook in just minutes over the stove, making them an excellent go-to for weeknight dinners or even last-minute hors d'oeuvres. (Shhh, no one has to know.) But there's more to these mollusks than their quick cook time. Briny, sweet, and meaty, scallops can anchor a number of sides, from bright salads to denser dishes like pasta and potatoes. From casseroles, potato salads, and more, your favorite starchy veg is endlessly versatile—flip through for all the side dishes you could need.