Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus and serve! Asparagus with Parmesan cheese is an undeniably delicious combo.
Add the soy sauce and the Worcestershire sauce. Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce and vinegar. Drizzle over asparagus, tossing well to coat. You can cook Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce
- It’s 4 stick of Asparagus.
- You need 2 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Coarsely ground black pepper.
If using large, thick asparagus, peel the lower ends with a vegetable peeler. Put butter in a wide skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus in one layer and season with salt and pepper. In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce step by step
- Break off the tough stalk ends of the asparagus. Slice the remaining top portion diagonally into 5 mm pieces. Peel the tough fiber from the stalk ends and cut the same way..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 5mm matchsticks. Submerge in water for 5 minutes, then dry completely..
- Mince the onion..
- Put olive oil in a pan and heat, add the potatoes and onion, and fry thoroughly (about 7-8 minutes)..
- Once the potatoes become translucent and can be pierced easily with a chopstick, add the asparagus and butter. Sauté for 3 minutes..
- Swirl in the soy sauce from the edges of the pan and mix all together..
- Arrange on a plate, sprinkle with a little black pepper. Bon appétit!.
Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Return the carrots and asparagus to the skillet. Toss beef with salt and pepper. Add butter and soy sauce to pan and let it mingle. Turn up the heat to high, and toss the beef, vegetables, butter, and soy together, allowing the sauce to reduce.