My Sautèed mini Potatoes + Petite Pois😉. Drain the potatoes in a colander over the sink and then return them to the pot. These easy skillet potatoes are seasoned with herbs and butter for a delicious one-pan side dish. Creamy Yukon Gold potatoes are sauteed with shallots and garlic for maximum texture and flavor.
Add the frozen peas and stir to combine. Heat half the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Pat potatoes dry; add half to pan. You can cook My Sautèed mini Potatoes + Petite Pois😉 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sautèed mini Potatoes + Petite Pois😉
- It’s 6 of medium potatoes cut into small bitesize pieces.
- Prepare 1 of good grind of Black cracked pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic granuals or powder.
- Prepare 2 of Enough petite pois for.
Add half the butter; as it melts, toss to coat potatoes. Olive oil – I like to pick a nice one for cooking potatoes. Butter – Unsalted is my go to option. Thyme – I will always get freshly chopped over jarred – but you can use jarred if it's all you can find!
My Sautèed mini Potatoes + Petite Pois😉 instructions
- Heat up melt the butter then add the potatoes and cook fast for 2 minutes then turn to medium and carry on cooking and stirring often..
- When you think they are cooked add the Peas and stir in turn high for 1 minute stirring the peas around add the black pepper salt and garlic powder stir in then serve hot..
Baby potatoes – You can use any kind of baby potato or regular potato you can find – today I found a beautiful bag of tri-colored, cut in half. Wash potatoes and slice in half. Place potatoes in a large bowl, top with minced garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Stir to mix, making sure all potatoes are coated in oil. Spread onto the foil-lined pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.