Sautéed Potatoes and Octoupus. Sautéed octopus with potatoes by Marta Mauri – Stocksy United. Sautéed octopus with potatoes and fresh herbs. Fresh Herbs Food Pictures Octopus Food Photography Potatoes Restaurant Photoshoot Drink Meat.
Place the Baby Octopus into a large skillet. over medium heat. Once cooked, remove and place in an ice bath. Place octopus on the chargrill and rotate every two minutes until octopus has a nice char on it and plate octopus. You can have Sautéed Potatoes and Octoupus using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Potatoes and Octoupus
- You need 5 of Potatoes (small to medium).
- Prepare 150 grams of Boiled octopus.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 10 of Snow peas.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Italian-style shichimi spice (optional).
For Garden Herb Fingerling Potatoes: Combine the olive oil and herbs in a medium-sized bowl. Octopus and potato salad, typical mediterranean food. In Galicia where octopus is a longstanding favorite, cooks recommend dipping the octopus three times into boiling water before letting it simmer with onion and bay leaves. Cut the potatoes in half and add them to the same water in which the octopus cooked and cook them until tender.
Sautéed Potatoes and Octoupus step by step
- Wash the potatoes unpeeled and chop into bite-sizes. Microwave until you can poke a hole with a skewer..
- Chop the octopus into bite-sizes. Remove the stems from the cherry tomatoes. Remove the stems and strings from the snow peas..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan (optional: add garlic for seasoning). Stir-fry the potatoes over medium heat..
- When the potatoes are browned, add cherry potatoes and stir-fry some more. Add snow peas and octopus to finish..
- Stir-fry until the skin of the cherry tomatoes burst. Drizzle in the soy sauce and turn the heat off. Add butter and toss..
- Season with Italian-style shichimi spice, or if unavailable, salt and pepper, and serve..
Add the potatoes, onions and herbs, sauté and pour in the wine. Moisten the octopus with the liquid. Take the finished octopus out of the oven, season again and serve. Boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender. Once cooked, drain the water and set aside.