Sautéed Sweet Potatoes with Garlic. Sprinkle the other side with salt, pepper, garlic, and optional spices. Cut them into ½" thick round slices. (Note: You don't have to peel sweet potatoes to saute them but you can if you prefer. Be sure to wash and scrub the sweet potatoes if you don't plan to peel them.) Place a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
Place potatoes, unpeeled, in a saucepan with water to cover and salt. When cool enough to handle, peel them. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet large enough to hold potatoes in one layer. You can have Sautéed Sweet Potatoes with Garlic using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Sweet Potatoes with Garlic
- Prepare 1 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Grated garlic.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
When oil is quite hot, add potatoes. This is my favorite way to eat sweet potatoes and I make this regularly. I recommend cooking them until they're done to your taste. I also substitute baby spinach if I don't have regular spinach.
Sautéed Sweet Potatoes with Garlic instructions
- Chop sweet potato into sticks (or preferred shapes) and soak in water..
- Drain the water away and microwave until soft..
- Heat butted and grated garlic in a frying pan over low heat..
- Melt the butter and pan-fry the garlic (over low heat)..
- Add the potatoes from Step 2 into the frying pan. (Medium heat) Season with salt and soy sauce. Mix everything together..
- You can also add black sesame seeds when seasoning..
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the potato cubes and sauté for five minutes. Add the garlic and thyme, season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and sauté until. Garlic Butter Scalloped Sweet Potatoes – A luxurious sweet potato casserole recipe rich with cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, herbs, and garlic. Your family will love this fall twist on classic creamy scalloped potatoes!. My Savory Twist on Two Classic Casseroles.