Sauteed vegetable recipe. Now Choose From Multiple Delicious Vegetable Recipes To Cook A Perfect Meal. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat. Add the all of the vegetables and cook until just starting to wilt, about.
Would you like any pasta in the recipe? Sauteed Vegetable Wraps With Aioli bestfoods. How much oil do you use to saute vegetables? You can have Sauteed vegetable recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed vegetable recipe
- Prepare For of main ingredients:.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced tomato.
- It’s 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare 05-06 of french beans.
- You need 1 Small of piece of chayote(chow chow).
- Prepare 1 of boiled potato.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves (optional).
- It’s 01 glass of water.
- You need 01 tsp of low fat butter.
- Prepare For of spices:.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need as per taste of Oregano.
- Prepare As required of Peri- peri masala(optional).
What vegetables do you stir fry first? For this recipe I put in the garlic first. Next I add the asparagus and zucchini. And finally the mushrooms and Anaheim peppers.
Sauteed vegetable recipe step by step
- Take sauce pan,add 1 glass water,add pinch of salt and let it boil..
- Now,add chopped carrot,beans,chayote and boil for 2-3 min..
- Strain the water and keep it..
- Take a pan add 1 tsp of butter..
- Add garlic(if you want to prepare without garlic) skip this step. Saute for 1 min..
- Add onion and saute for just 1 min. Do not over cook onions..
- Now,add tomato and saute for 1/2 min. Add boiled vegetables..
- Add boiled potatoes and mix it thoroughly..
- Add spices- oregano,black pepper powder..
- Add peri – peri masala (it is optional).if you do not want too spicy avoid adding peri peri masala..
- Mix it well and sauted vegetables are ready..
Toss vegetables together in a medium bowl. In a medium saute pan, heat the butter and water together over medium heat. Add the vegetables to the pan and turn the heat to medium high. The carrots are high in vitamin A, and the broccoli, cauliflower and red pepper team up to provide vitamin C. This Sautéed Vegetable Medley is super healthy, tasty, and makes a great fresh vegetable side for any dinner.