Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍. Put one piece of pastry flat on the table. Spoon Potato filling first as a base then spoon the Beef mixture pieces on top. Pinch to secure edges with flour flurry around the internal edge.
Remove puff pastry sheets from the freezer, seperate and allow to thaw partially. Spoon a tablespoon or so of savoury mince into the middle of each pastry round, brush the edges with the egg wash then bring the edges together to form a semi-circle. Place beef onto the puff pastry followed by the mashed potatoes. You can cook Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍
- Prepare 4 sheets of Flaky Puff Pastry frozen, then thaw.
- You need of Fillings.
- Prepare 450 g of Beef Schnitsel, cut into small pieces of rectangular size.
- Prepare of Marinade with Mirin & Teriyaki sauce for 15'.
- It’s 2 tbs of Mirin (sweet rice wine vinegar).
- You need 2 tbs of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- It’s 1 of big Red Onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of Rice Bran oil for fry.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmir Red chilies powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 3 of large peeled pink Potatoes slice roughly.
- Prepare of Small red onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped the leaves very finely.
- You need To taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of flour mix with 1 tbs cold water to glue(flour flurry).
- Prepare of To glaze: 1 beaten egg, add 1 tbs milk (egg wash).
- It’s of DIP SAUCE:.
- Prepare of Savoury Soya sauce.
- Prepare of ABC sweet Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Siracha sauce.
Wrap everything up with the puff pastry. Top with the second sheet of puff pastry and cut off the excess with a knife. Sweet Potato and Beef Empanadas with Puff Pastry, a delicious snack that can be a great addition to your picnic basket, or the kids' school lunch box. Filling, easy to make, and super delicious.
Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 220 C degrees.In a wok warm oil, add Onion& sauteed for 2' then add the ginger&garlic powder & sautee for 1'. Add 2 tbs butter then add Baba Curry powder,Red Kashmiri Chili powder &sugar and stir for 3", then add the marinade Beef to coat all over, sprinkle salt & continue to stir-fry& mix all together until develop fragrant. Fry until oil starts to depart.Keep to stir to avoid burning.When beef has turn colour then remove and transfer the beef into a small bowl. Let it cool..
- Peel the potatoes, slice roughly, steam them in a double pot for 18'. Remove off heat, put into another small bowl. Sprinkle with salt, crushed black pepper, red onion, parsley leaves and mix all together then mash a little bit adding 1 cup of milk a little at a time, to have a good solid texture. Set aside..
- Cut one Flaky Puff pastry sheet into 4.Put one piece of pastry flat on the table.Spoon Potato filling first as a base then spoon the Beef mixture pieces on top.Pinch to secure edges with flour flurry around the internal edge.Crimp the edge using index finger and thumb, starting from one end to another.Repeat until pastry is used up. Brush on top pastry with egg wash. Transfer the Pastry in freezer for 15'.Brush the baking sheet trays with vege oil,then put the parchment baking paper on top..
- Bake the pastries to the low rack in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 10' until the puff start to rise on top, then turn down the temp to 200 Celcius degrees and bake for another 10' or until the top has golden brown colour, then turn off the heat and remove the trays quickly from the oven otherwise the top pastry will burn.Transfer to a big plate. To make the Dip sauce: mix the 4 ingredients., put it into a small bowl. To serve warm Beef Potato Pastry with a dip of Asian sauce.😙☕.
There are some perfect ingredient combinations, and to me, beef and sweet potatoes make one happy marriage. Mix in eggs using a spatula until dough is very soft and sticky. Add a pinch of salt, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg. Scoop potato dough into the greased muffin cups. The same base makes our Sweet Potato Cottage Pie.