Herbed rice with potatoes. Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally and give the herbed brown rice a mix and serve it over bowl. Arrange the sweet potatoes on a medium baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Divide the arugula into serving bowls and top with rice, sweet potatoes, feta and radish (if using).
Add the spinach and cook until just wilted. Stir in the cooked rice and turn off the heat. Stir in the herbs, lemon juice, remaining salt and pepper. You can cook Herbed rice with potatoes using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herbed rice with potatoes
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 150 g of baby potatoes, cooked and peeled off.
- You need of Mix herbs such as: mint, parsley, coriander, spring onions and dill, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of pomegranate molasses OR ½ cup pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of chili flake.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter or vegetable oil.
When the potatoes are done, split each down the middle. Stuff each with about a half cup of the rice mixture and serve. Place the potatoes in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Combine the chicken broth, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
Herbed rice with potatoes instructions
- In a pan, melt the butter, ad fennel seeds, pomegranate seeds or molasses, ginger/garlic paste and chili flakes. Fry for 1 minute, set aside..
- Saute chopped herbs for 5 minutes..
- Add rice,.
- Cooked potatoes.
- Pomegranate sauce to the sauteed herbs and season with salt. Gently stir..
- Cover the pot with a lid and cook the rice..
Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat the potatoes. In a large bowl, toss potatoes, oil, garlic, and herbs. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of crushed chilli flakes flakes. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheets.