Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce. FISH: Mix fish spice blend ingredients together. Season both the fish and flour with spices and dredge the fish in the seasoned flour or panko/almond mixture, coating completely. In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil.
Prepare fish: Pat fish dry and sprinkle with salt. Garlic Lime Fish of Fillet Garlic Lime Fillet of Fish with Garlic Lime Butter is a grain free coated fish filet with wonderful citrus, garlic and nutty flavors. These fillets are primal, paleo and low carb and include a lovely garlic lime butter sauce recipe. You can cook Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce
- Prepare 1 of white fish fillet (I use cod fish for this).
- You need 2 of small potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of green pepper.
- You need 2-3 of chestnut mushrooms (or any large mushrooms will do).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 125 gr of butter.
- Prepare 50 ml of cooking cream.
- It’s 1/4 of of lime juice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare of broccoli, chopped really fine.
- You need of butter (to fry).
- You need of dried rosemary.
- You need of paprika powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
I decide to partially bake these first and then lightly fry each side in oil. Remove from skillet; cover with foil to keep warm. Heat up a skillet (preferably non-stick) on medium heat. Add the cooking oil and once the oil is heated, pan-fry the fish in a single layer until both sides turn crispy and golden brown.
Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce instructions
- POTATOES: after thinly sliced, fry with butter and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place on plate..
- FISH: rub a handful of paprika powder and salt and pepper, leave rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Seared fish on a pan with vegetable oil or butter. Place on the plate..
- VEGETABLES: slice all three peppers, onion, and mushrooms as you like. Sauteed with vegetable oil, season with salt and pepper. Place on the plate..
- SAUCE: put lime juice and garlic on pan with low heat. Stir in Worchestershire sauce until it is a bit thickened..
- Add cream and chopped broccoli (if you like). Stir well..
- Whisk in butter slowly until it melts altogether and mixes well into the sauce..
- Place on the plate, add some dried parsley as garnish. Enjoy!.
Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Tyson. blue cheese, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice. Easy Baked Salmon with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce – delicious, healthy, and, most importantly super-easy recipe to make! Just add the fish to the casserole dish, top with the rest of the ingredients and let it bake! Served with a light cream sauce flavored with garlic, ginger and lime, these pan-seared sea scallops make an easy yet sophisticated entrée that works equally well for a quick weeknight meal or special occasion. Try serving with white or brown rice and a quick stir-fry of sugar snap or snow peas.