Desi Pav Bhaji sliders. Your Pav bhaji sliders are ready! Footnotes: You may add more to the sliders along with the cheese, for example, some onion rings go well too! Other Indian Recipes that you may Like !
Give your traditional dal a spin with tamarind pulp, pav bhaji masala and a spicy tadka that will instantly amp up a regular yellow dal. Try these quick and easy desi vegetarian dishes at home and share your experiences in the comments section below. Cheesy Garlic Masala Pav Sliders is a garlic, cheese and pav bhaji lovers delight and a great party appetizer. You can cook Desi Pav Bhaji sliders using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Desi Pav Bhaji sliders
- It’s of For the potato filling.
- You need 2 of Potatoes: large, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of large Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Green coriander chopped.
- Prepare of For the vegetables.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of tomato deseeded and sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of Capsicum (green bell pepper)deseeded and sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For the pav.
- It’s 4 of Pav buns.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Green coriander.
- You need of Others.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Green chutney.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Ketchup.
Its made with pav (dinner rolls) slathered in butter, garlic and stuffed with spicy bhaji, cheese and served warm and soft topped with some onions and cilantro. Order delivery or take out from Desi Tasty Grill in New Brunswick. View the menu, current specials & order food online now. We at Desi Pav Bhaji in Sunnyvale, CA.
Desi Pav Bhaji sliders instructions
- To prepare the filling 1. Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds. Once they crackle add the chopped onion. Let onion turn light golden and then add the ginger garlic paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes. 2. Add the pav bhaji masala, salt and red chilli powder. Mix well. Add 1 tbsp of water and cook for 30 seconds. 3. Now add the mashed potatoes, lemon juice and green coriander. 4. Mix everything well and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside..
- To prepare the sautéed vegetables 1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions, tomatoes and capsicum slices. 2. Cook on high heat till the vegetables turn slightly tender but retain a crunch. 3. Add salt and mix. Remove from heat and keep aside..
- To prepare the pavs 1. Cut the pav buns in half horizontally. 2. Heat a non-stick pan/ griddle and melt a tbsp. of butter. 3. Quickly sprinkle some pav bhaji masala and green coriander on the butter. 4. Roast the pav in the flavored butter on both the side..
- To prepare the sliders 1. Put the roasted pav on a dish, cut side facing up. 2. Spread green chutney on the bottom side and tomato ketchup on the top portion. 3. Place the sautéed vegetables on the green chutney and add the potato preparation on the top. 4. Cover with the other half and secure with a toothpick..
Our food is different than what you might find at a traditional Indian restaurant. We believe that you can eat delicious and satisfying Indian food without feeling one bit guilty. Pav Bhaji Sliders Recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is pav buns stuffed with leftover bhaji patties, mayonnaise dressing and tomato, and onion slices. Pav bhaji lovers delight has all the goodness of the popular Mumbai Street food. These sliders are yummy and full of flavor.