Dill leaves Rice.
You can cook Dill leaves Rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dill leaves Rice
- It’s 1 cup of rice (basmati).
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped dill leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion cut in fine slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped (I used green tomato).
- You need 2 of green chillies slits.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of small piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 4-5 of black pepper.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Dill leaves Rice step by step
- Wash and soak rice for 20-30 minutes. Heat ghee, add bay leaves, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper and saute for a few seconds..
- Add onions and start sauteing, then add ginger garlic paste..
- After onions are sauteed and become transperant, add chopped tomatoes and green chillies. Saute it till tomatoes become mushy and soft..
- Add carrots and potatoes and saute for while. Then add soaked rice and mix carefully with light hand..
- Now it's time to add dill leaves, mix well, add 2 cups of water (1:2 ratio),add salt, mix well and pressure cook it for 2 whistles on medium flame..
- Our aromat rice dish is ready to serve. Separate rice grains with fork and serve with curd or raita..