Vegetable Sizzler. Vegetable Sizzler is the sizzling and yummy assortment of various vegetables along with the spices. The sizzler should be always served on hot sizzling plate with the smoky and aromatic sizzling taste. Vegetable Sizzler Recipe, Learn how to make Vegetable Sizzler (absolutely delicious recipe of Vegetable Sizzler ingredients and cooking method) A delightful sizzler recipe.
The sizzling sound of a 'Sizzler tray' makes one's mouth water. It is a fun dish to have in a restaurant, especially when you are dining with a close friend or family. A sizzler tray is a wooden tray over which a metal tray is placed, and heated until red hot. You can cook Vegetable Sizzler using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sizzler
- You need 150 grams of Paneer grated.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 2 medium of Button mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Potato mashed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Oil to deep fry.
- You need 3-4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Whole dry red chillies crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 small of Green capsicum cut into batons.
- Prepare 4-5 florets of Broccoli separated into florets.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Red capsicum cut into batons.
- It’s 1 medium of Carrot cut into batons.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- You need 20-25 of Beans.
- It’s 3-4 leaves of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage shredded.
- Prepare of butter as needed.
Just be innovative and make your own sizzler, for example – paneer tikka, veggies, fajita, burger, paneer jhalfrezi, pasta, stuffed pepper with fried rice etc. I have got the basic idea of this dish from master chef Sanjeev Kapoor's 'Sizzling chicken' dish and well known Indian cookery expert Mrs Tarla Dalal's tips about sizzlers. Sizzlers are a complete meal and more often than not pretty healthy too. In this recipe a mixed vegetable and paneer tikki are served along with assorted vegetables and a garlicky tomato concasse.
Vegetable Sizzler step by step
- Heat one tablespoon of butter in a pan, add onion, mushrooms, American corn and stir. Cook for a minute. Put the sizzler plate for heating. Add white sauce to vegetables. Add paneer and cook for a minute.Season with salt and pepper powder. Remove from heat..
- Put in a bowl and add mashed potatoes and mix properly. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix..
- Shape into tikkis. Heat a pan and shallow fry till crisp and golden brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- . Heat another tablespoon of butter in another pan. Add garlic and tomato sauce. Stir and add some water, salt and crushed red chillies. Cook for a minute. Add honey and remove from heat..
- In another pan heat another tablespoon of butter. Add broccoli, Apple,carrot, beans and capsicums and sauté for a minute. Take the hot sizzler plate..
- Place it over the base. Put remaining butter on the plate. Arrange lettuce leaves and cabbage..
- Keep the paneer tikki in the centre with sautéed vegetables on the side. Keep two tikis on the other side.Pour the sauce on it. Sprinkle herbs on top..
This vegetable sizzler is one of those recipes that are really simple to make but seem really fancy. The Pasta and Vegetable Sizzler in Tomato Sauce is a treat not just to the taste buds, but to all the other senses too. In fact, the making of a sizzler is a pleasure to watch. If you have never watched it being prepared by the chef at a party, then this recipe is your chance to recreate the magic in your own kitchen. The Pasta and Vegetable Sizzler in Tomato Sauce is a treat not just to the taste buds, but to all the other senses too.